Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Football Girl and bear





This is another card created during my time at my parents the week of SuperBowl and lots of cold weather. The digi is from Hambo Challenges. It is a progressive challenge and this is my first entry. The digi is colored with copics. the sentiment is a vellum piece from a JoAnn's Family quote pad. The paper is from the scrap pile. The footballs are cut with the cricut using the Everydau Paper Dolls cartridge and a white gel pen was used for the lacing. The white stitching on the sentiment border is also the white gel pen. The flowers are mix and match pieces put together from the flower stash my mom and I have.

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute, thanks for playing with Hambo! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of my daughter who definitely IS a Daddy's girl! Thanks for being a part of the Hoedown this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete