Thursday, January 27, 2011
To start with I scanned this card and with the quilled ballons it made the the paper fuzzy. As soon as I can take a digital photo I am going to add it. The cute digi came from the Delightful Insperation progressive challenge. If you did not participate last week you can find the digi in Designed2Delight digital stamps shop. I colored it with copics and then used the melon glitter copic marker on the ribbon of the gift. The red and teal papers plain cardstock from JoAnn's. The blue patterend paper and the circled paper are from a pack from JoAnns but I cant remember which one. The circle paper was origanlly white with black but I colored it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen. I quilled the balloons and the ribbon was from JoAnns. I contiuned the glitter on the balloons and gave the patterened paper some glam. I then stamped the Happy Birthday! with black ink and clear gittler pen.
I am submitting the card in the following challenges:
1. Delightful Insperation progressive challenge - Use digi
2. Friday Sketchers - Use sketch (below)
3.Fairy Fun Fridays - Birthday
4. Stampfairy.com - Circles
Sketch used from Friday Sketchers:
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I was shooting for a guy card. Did it work? I received this super cute digi from the Delightful Insperation progressive challenge. If you did not participate last week you can find the digi in Designed2Delight digital stamps shop. I colored the cupcake with copics and the clear glitter pen by copics and raised it with foam blocks. The patterend and green paper came from JoAnn's. The xoxoxo stamp and the love u always stamp were from Dollar stamps packs from Michaels. I think the red heart came from Hobby Lobby last year.
When creating this card I had three challenges in mind:
1. Delightful Insperation - use Love ya Cupcake digi
2. Fussy and Fancy - Use sketch
3. Stacey's Stamping Stage - COLORS Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie & Pacific Point.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges as well:
1. Phindy’s Place - Valentine's
2. Wags 'n Whiskers - with love
3. Challenge Up Your Life - clean & simple
4. Marks Finest Paper - use hearts
5. One Stop Craft - card for a male