Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ladybug & Flower D2D


I don't normally do 2 cards at the same time for a challange but I liked the image. The image is from the progressive challenge at D2D.  If you like the image you can purchase it for $2.00 at their digi shop.

I colored the images with copics. Used some sandable paper for the card on both. The "Live Life Creatively" stickers is from one of those $1.00 packs at JoAnns. And the "Life is but a dream" I belive is from K&Company but not sure. Each metal "ladybug" embellishment on both cards consists of 2 hearts and 1 "s".

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Great job with the image! Thanks so much for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this image, love that you were inspired to make two. The little clip is the perfect accent, and I really love the sanded background papers. Thanks for playing along at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete