I was shooting for a guy card. Did it work? I received this super cute digi from the Delightful Insperation progressive challenge. If you did not participate last week you can find the digi in Designed2Delight digital stamps shop. I colored the cupcake with copics and the clear glitter pen by copics and raised it with foam blocks. The patterend and green paper came from JoAnn's. The xoxoxo stamp and the love u always stamp were from Dollar stamps packs from Michaels. I think the red heart came from Hobby Lobby last year.
When creating this card I had three challenges in mind:
1. Delightful Insperation - use Love ya Cupcake digi
2. Fussy and Fancy - Use sketch
3. Stacey's Stamping Stage - COLORS Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie & Pacific Point.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges as well:
1. Phindy’s Place - Valentine's
2. Wags 'n Whiskers - with love
3. Challenge Up Your Life - clean & simple
4. Marks Finest Paper - use hearts
5. One Stop Craft - card for a male